Self-Care for the New Season
Fall is quickly approaching. As the seasons change, sometimes our self-care needs a little switch-up too. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite products for the cooler months to keep our skin fresh, our bodies relaxed, and our minds inspired.
1. Cooler air = drier skin. Buff away dead skin cells using an exfoliator. We like NOTO Resurface Scrub or Lark Skin Co. Jojoba + Turmeric Facial Polish to rejuvenate.
2. Exfoliation preps skin for absorption and penetration of the rest of your skincare steps. We recommend following exfoliation with a product to lock in moisture, like the NOTO Moisture Riser Cream. It’s lightweight, cooling, and infused with Hyaluronic Acid.
3. Begin to incorporate dry brushing into your daily routine. Great for exfoliation, cell stimulation, and lymphatic drainage. Brush legs, arms, and torso with long, upward strokes before showering as an invigorating way to start your day.
4. We love a new scent for a new season. Currently in our rotation for the fall months is Loverboy by Rowsie Vain. Loverboy is an everyday fragrance oil that intoxicates, transcends and invigorates with top notes of bright neroli, herbaceous magnolia, grounding sage and earthy citrus. It provides moisturizing oil-regulation, maximum absorption, and limitless healthy-skin benefits.
5. Here at Descendant, our favorite ways to practice self-care as of late are drinking lots and lots of water, getting in our daily movement, and spending time in nature to reconnect and recenter.
Images from NOTO, Rowsie Vain, and Pinterest
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published